Team Pensblog Mission Statement

Team Pensblog members are first and foremost Fans of the Pittsburgh Penguins and avid readers of thepensblog.com.
Team Pensblog members play the game the way hockey is supposed to be played and we have fun while doing so.


Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tournament Back On For Tomorrow!

I lied earlier and the tournament will proceed as scheduled for tomorrow at 9:15.

The EA problem is still there but we found a way to work around it.

Everyone must be in the room created by your team captain to get it to play properly.

Try to be online by 9 p.m. Try to let everyone know the tourney is still going to take place.

5 comments:

bayonetwork said...

i will possibly be on my other name, unless somebody wants to give me 8 bucks for another month.

my other name is MyFingersHurt71

(its a Happy Gilmore quote, so **** off)

Zach6668 said...

since I'm retarded with technology, I assume I'm going to have a hard time finding the created rooms... I didn't even know that was possible until the other day when I read this, lol. Is it going to be easy for me to get in to these games?

Unknown said...

The earliest i can be on is 930.

DarkJustice

Meat said...

and there should be a rule where NO ONE CAN SHOOT FUCKING GLITCH GOALS

fucking glitches

Zach Boslett said...

i just posted something about that meats lol