Team Pensblog Mission Statement

Team Pensblog members are first and foremost Fans of the Pittsburgh Penguins and avid readers of thepensblog.com.
Team Pensblog members play the game the way hockey is supposed to be played and we have fun while doing so.


Monday, November 17, 2008

The Pensblog Cup Finals

We will have the Finals Tonight of the Pensblog Cup which will feature Team Billy Tibbets vs. Team Free Candy.

The next tournament will proceed much smoother due to slight changes in the format. More details will be available on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Is tonight at 9 be acceptable for both teams?

4 comments:

Rob said...

9 is good for me

Pens_Yan said...

Just came back from my week-end in Pittsburgh, drove all day, I'm f-in' tired...haven't touched my xbox in days, but I'll be there for my team! I'd really appriciate if we can start a bit earlier, but if not 9 is fine!

Zach said...

ugh, didn't see this until now, sorry guys, can't get on xbox for a while

Russ Tundra said...

How bout the winner of the PensBlog Cup faces The PensBlog Pros???


Russ Muffin