Team Pensblog Mission Statement

Team Pensblog members are first and foremost Fans of the Pittsburgh Penguins and avid readers of thepensblog.com.
Team Pensblog members play the game the way hockey is supposed to be played and we have fun while doing so.


Monday, February 16, 2009

Pensblog Skating Event (Reminder)


Pensblog Skating Event Details
Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: The Rink at PPG Place
City/Town: Pittsburgh, PA

We would need 20 people in order to get a group rate. We can also have a private skating session if that's what everyone wants to do. Feel free to invite friends. Admission without a group rate is $7, and skate rentals are $3.

Aside from thePensBlog c-bloggers, there are currently 4-5 team members planning to go. It is possible we may be going somewhere to eat afterwords. Please check back for any event changes.

12 comments:

EnsErmac said...

I'm down for this

zarley zalapski said...

I won't be able to make it.

Zach said...

I'll be flying over Pittsburgh on my way home from Tampa.

wooooooooooooo

zarley zalapski said...

You would.

chris e said...

What....just because I cannot get my A- I'm not invited...I suck to bad? Whatever, I didn't want to go anyway.

Pittsburghler said...

I wouldn't mind Burghlin' around the rink for a bit. . .count me in.

zarley zalapski said...

"What....just because I cannot get my A- I'm not invited...I suck to bad? Whatever, I didn't want to go anyway."

Hrmm?

Duff said...

cris e Wildnoseven....

WTF R U TALKING ABOUT?

everybody is invited, even the mexican canadians.

chris e said...

all the guys with the legend card said anyone that doesnt have it are not invited. true story. dicks.

chris e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WookieNaas002 said...

Im In

EnsErmac said...

So after talking to people online and hearing people are going, how about meeting up at Primanti's before hand?